Saturday, September 5, 2009

September Goes to: My Parents!

As promised, for those of you who generously donated to CUSO-VSO under my name, I sold you a month. I sold September to my parents who are great and have been so supportive with everything. My dad just went out to find a better adaptor for me and I'm hoping (hint, hint) to get a care package with some things from home. The last few years have been crazy (to say the least) but my parents have been nothing but supportive of my decisions. I know it was hard to say good bye to me at the airport, and my jokes about me being in danger were not well received, but my parents have been here for me through everything. Just wanted to give you props on the blog, Mom and Dad. Thank you for everything! I love you.


You can laugh but we ALL looked like this in 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment