- Christmas dinner of Red Snapper, Jack fruit and Zanzibar donoughts
- The "Romantic Bungalows" that were anything but.
- 60 hours riding a bus through the Tanzanian hinterlands
- Heat stroke, heat rash, dehydration and sea sickness. All the things that make up a great holiday on an exotic tropic island. (Yes, I think I'm more cut out for Iceland than Zanzibar)
- Singing "Christmas in Killarney" while dancing around a mini Christmas tree
- Snorkelling in the Indian Ocean on boxing day
- Kayaking in crystal clear water
- Eating the best Indian food ever at the Dar es Salaam Badminton Institute. Really.
.....and a few other adventures that I'll save for another day.
Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2010 brings you health and happiness!