Saturday, January 30, 2010

Status: Anna is incommunicado.

Feeling a bit frustrated today - this beautifully sunny, umaganda day of coffee, Anna Karenina and the sound of the choir singing next door. This, friends, is my only method of communication with everyone right now. My phone battery is dead and the electricity is off so I can't recharge it. Even if I could I can't text some people, and can't recieve texts from others. Hmmmm...That's no big deal because I have a modem, airtime and one hour left of battery life on my computer. The internet appears to be working EXCEPT every website that I use to communicate back home. Yahoo and Facebook are not working. My work account is not working.  I can go to google, type in "incommunicado" and get 860,000 working websites but can't get to my freaking email! My browser can't find the server all of a sudden. Sure it can't. It's just trying to frustrate me.....Hope it's up and working soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment