Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pictures from Rusumo Falls

All really is Okey. With that on your truck, how could you ever have road rage?
Welcome to Rwanda - this sign sums up the country's attitude.
Rusumo Falls
Rwanda (left), Tanzania (right). This IS the border.
Somehow these guys got passed customs and immigration.
Hey! What's this monkey on my back?
Little guy a little scared to jump.
Our tour guide - Theogene.
Akagera River and Rusumo Falls from the hill. You can see all the trucks lined up for the border on the Tanzanian side.
Buddies.
Theogene's friends whose name I could not remember for the life of me!


My new friends.
My other new friends -- cooking in the great outdoors. Julie, Christine and Dorothy.
When the water comes on, you fill up your buckets and pots in a hurry....
.....and you fill EVERYTHING you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment