Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 9th in photos

Me and Julie my clothes-washing, house-cleaning saviour!
On our way to visit Elie's new house we have a kibazo! (I swear Patrick is so tired of me whipping out my camera each time we have a problem.....)
Ah! Here's the problem...nail on the road
Aimey stayed behind to help take off the tire
Patrick's bike decked out in a new maple leaf!
We arrived at Elie's for a .... Fanta! and amandazi and I think if I don't turn into a Fanta, I will turn into an amandazi before I leave here.
Elie is getting married in August (he's already had part 1 of his wedding) and so he bought this house 4 years ago. It was a mud house when he arrived but he's been making improvements since then to prepare for his family. He's showing us the back and the new latrines.
Elie showing Aimey his banana trees
If I don't turn into a Fanta or an amandazi after living here, I'm sure I'll actually become Anna Banana.....
House and new kitchen

A photo from Elie and Pacifique's first part of their wedding
In the afternoon we watched Dominic and the boys practice for an upcoming match.

Keeping score requires no fancy Coca-Cola sponsored score board.

No comments:

Post a Comment