Thursday, November 19, 2009

I was going to title this "The postman was busy" but it didn't sound right.....

Heading the post office meant I had take the bus because there were no motos in sight. They were all at the district for a meeting and then (on my way back from the post office) all of them -- and I mean all, maybe a hundred -- paraded down, horns honking, flags waving. They had all received new vests and were riding around showing them off. They were all very excited...that is until one of them made a short turn and nearly caused a five bike pile up. 

Don't think I forgot about my other treats from home. My parents, again, sent some great things - including a McLean's magazine about my buddy, Trudeau, and a Calgary Herald from November 1st. Old news is still good news. And there are more Sidekicks! I know that many of you felt my pain as I tried to make the last batch and whilst I did suggest I may try the microwave instructions this time, I have changed my mind. I'll stick to kerosene.

Aimey's parcel also arrived and it's heavy!! Hmmmm...what could it be? Well, I don't know! Since I can't open this one now, because it's a Christmas gift, it is sitting in my room saying "open me. open me. open me". Honestly, if opened it now and thanked her in December would she even know? The answer: yes. She'd know. So, I will keep this one intact until Santa finds his way to Kibungo.

In other news -- the gecko circle of life continues. As it turns out, I don't think Ying and Yang were fighting recently. It looked like fighting but I'm pleased to say that I think there is a baby Yang now in my house! He's a crafty little bugger who runs around getting into trouble. I think that will pass when he's out of the terrible twos. So, to say good bye here are some pictures!

Baby Yang on the left....Ying on the right. 
Good bye my friend. Ying, left. Yang, right. (Photo taken last September)

No comments:

Post a Comment