Monday, May 11, 2009

When in doubt....golf.

You know, I feel like my life is starting to come together and fall apart at the same time. There is just a lot going on and a lot of figuring out I need to do. I have decided that I need to consider first, me. Second, everybody else. Is that wrong? That's why my suitcase is going to Rwanda. That is the first step to doing something for me. Of course, there are going to have to be a million little steps before then to get my suitcase on that plane around the world. So - what did I do? Went with my family for a round of golf. Open air, sunshine and time to think. Of course, I was also on a mission. I have a photography assignment due on Wednesday. I bought this fancy pants camera to document the suitcase journey but upon some (great) advice from my photographer friend, Ronaye, decided to figure out how it REALLY worked. Not just look good using the manual setting! But, I've been busy and have not found the time to commit to using what I learned....until now. Below are some pictures from the day. Well, the best ones and the not-best-but-still-good-ones. Is photography just another activity to keep myself busy? Maybe...





No comments:

Post a Comment